Saturday, October 25, 2014

Is network marketing the greatest thing since sliced bread?


I have been involved in the direct selling and network marketing industry for more than 40 years. My life has been richly rewarded as a consumer, as a distributor, and as an active Success Trainer, Coach and Advisor for dozens of companies. My passion and affinity for the industry runs deep. I love the people, the products, the leadership and the culture many of companies have (and continue) to create.
Last week, industry leader Eric Worre, interviewed me at my home to learn more about my opinions and why I’ve continued to be involved for so many years. I invite you to watch my interview with Eric below to learn why.
Oh, and this interview is NOT a sales pitch. No specific network marketing companies are mentioned… just the benefits and freedoms one can obtain by becoming a part of this amazing industry. :)

http://youtu.be/b8_JrnsKt-8
Learn more about Eric Worre and Network Marketing Pro here
Get your copy of The Success Principles here
Get started in my free 10-Day Transformation Challenge here
- See more at: http://jackcanfield.com/network-marketing-greatest-thing-since-sliced-bread/#sthash.n5ADrQxN.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment